Remove Dark Circles around the Eyes with Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Dark circles around the eyes can make a person look dull and sick. What are the causes of dark circles around the eyes? To start with, are you suffering or are you going through the following?
- lack of sleep
- nutrition deficiency
- sun exposure
- intake of many drugs
- hormone imbalance
- certain diseases
If so, then the problems need immediate attention and solution. There are some Ayurvedic remedies to help you get rid of the dark circles around the eyes gradually. However, it is important to find the root cause of the dark circles and the puffiness around your eyes. Some people have dark circles around their eyes because they are hereditary in their family. Some pregnant women get dark circles and puffy eyes.
Try these Ayurvedic home remedies along with some tips to cure dark circles and puffiness around your eyes.
1. Drink two-three liters of water daily.
2. Have proper sleep and on time.
3. Have proper diet.
4. Have fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. Slice two thin sized cucumbers and place it on your eyes for 15 minutes before going to bed.
6. Slice two thin sized potatoes and place it on the dark circles.
7. Soak two pieces of cotton in chilled water and place it on your eyes.
8. Soak two pieces of cotton in rose water and place it on your eyes.
9. Soak two pieces of cotton in cucumber juice and place it on your eyes.
10. Place two used tea bags on your eyes.
11. Massage almond oil around your eyes.
12. Mix almond oil and lemon juice and apply around your eyes
13. Apply the paste of the nutmeg and milk around the dark circles.
14. Avoid exposing your eyes to sun.
15. Wear sunglasses when you are under direct sun.
16. Avoid washing your eyes with very hot water.
Follow these easy Ayurvedic home remedies to remove dark circles permanently. Make sure not to strain your eyes too much. If you are suffering from depression, you are likely to get dark circles around your eyes. Avoid unhealthy food; maintain proper diet and have food on time. Most important is to have good sound sleep. If stress is the major factor, then Ayurvedic herbs like Brahmi and Ashwagandha can reduce your stress and calm your mind.
If these remedies do not reduce the dark circles around the eyes, then, you have to seriously consider an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Copyright © 2011 AyurvedaHealthTips.com